New Survivor/Map Concept Based on my old Drawings
I recently made a whole plan for a new map/survivor and its based off my old drawings from 2 years ago. I was too scared to share them back then but not anymore. I have a whole guide for it. already and have art showing the survivor and backstory. Hope you guys like it :)
Isabelle Winters Concept (1).pdf
Comments
dude this is actually a very cool idea. I like how its a relatable survivor with not like anything too fancy going on but also has a good story. I think she looks amazing and the map sounds cool too. The killer should be something like unreal. Idk why you were scared as its amazing.
You shouldn't be scared to show your work, I think it's really good! We definitely need more survivors who are just regular people, it feels like we haven't gotten that many recently.
thank you so much. Im about to post my killer concept to go along with it as well :)
Ohhhh, nice! Could you tag me so that I could see it?
i just posted it this morning !