I do question why I don't just move on to other games.
Because there is (currently) no real alternative to DbD, otherwise many people would have left during the long lobby Q bugs and the currently insanely annoying loading screen bug
I do question why I don't just move on to other games.
Because there is (currently) no real alternative to DbD, otherwise many people would have left during the long lobby Q bugs and the currently insanely annoying loading screen bug
It has addictive game play for sure, but in the end but the drawbacks start to out weigh the attraction. I have no shortage of other games I've been neglecting.
I do question why I don't just move on to other games.
Because there is (currently) no real alternative to DbD, otherwise many people would have left during the long lobby Q bugs and the currently insanely annoying loading screen bug
It has addictive game play for sure, but in the end but the drawbacks start to out weigh the attraction. I have no shortage of other games I've been neglecting.
Yeah it's really on the limit, I personally don't know how long I can take the loading screen bug. I literally can't play survivor anymore it's 90% an infinite loading screen and I'm forced to play killer 24/7
You probably won't notice when it is active. There is no update, it won't ask you to restart the game, it's just something that gets turned on in the backend. There's been multiple tests since it was originally announced, but it also caused some issues for some people while improving it for others. When the issues are fixed, it will be tested again and if everything's working properly it'll be pushed live for everyone.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on your Rank. If you rank up too fast, it might be possible that it is hard for you to find games.
Rank 7 PC works fine (Survivor).
I do question why I don't just move on to other games.
Never rank up too fast after reset
I hear that.
Because the community loves the abusive relationship, and so do you.
Today still no fix. Gj devs
It has addictive game play for sure, but in the end but the drawbacks start to out weigh the attraction. I have no shortage of other games I've been neglecting.
Honestly at this point I'm contemplating whether or not that this game will be better if it didn't have ranks.
Yea, I've been having this issue with killer today!
had to start playing survivor :'(
But if that would be the case...
Just play survivor?
Both sides can't have long queues. If one has, just play the other.
Ergo question
I had a 10 minute queue the other day and it ended up in the game crashing when i smashed a meghead, gotta love this game
Rank 6 killer = No lobbies.
You probably won't notice when it is active. There is no update, it won't ask you to restart the game, it's just something that gets turned on in the backend. There's been multiple tests since it was originally announced, but it also caused some issues for some people while improving it for others. When the issues are fixed, it will be tested again and if everything's working properly it'll be pushed live for everyone.