New Chapter Concept

Not sure how many people like or have seen Dead Silence, but I feel as if a chapter based off of it would be pretty cool. Killer would obviously be Mary Shaw, and maybe the survivor would be the main character Jamie. A map idea would be the church grounds in the ending. Since the movie is based around silence and ventriloquist dolls, I could see there being dolls placed across the map (either certain spots at random or the killer places them,) that are triggered when survivors come too close and it makes them scream. There will be a cue so that they can see your placement on the map. She can teleport through dolls as she pleases and when she's looking through their eyes (see what they see,) if you're looking at the doll, you scream, then the killer automatically teleports to that doll for a chase. A survivor perk could consist of being really quiet during all actions, especially during sprints and vaults. Other perks could be incorporated that are based off key aspects of the movie. The killer's mori would be some rendition of ripping someone's tongue out and using them like a ventriloquist doll being added to the collection. I'm sure things could be added or changed to make the idea better. Lol

Comments

  • Have seen it a long time ago.

    I want to rewatch it as i only remember that it was a good movie and i liked it.