I am literally able to play on any other game that is Online except DBD. Not sure how to fix this.
@MechWarrior3 said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/BSNMGTK1XCCW/img-1484.jpeg
@MechWarrior3 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/BSNMGTK1XCCW/img-1484.jpeg
It appears to be down
seeing a lot of reports on down detector for PS4 and PS5 and it doesn't seem as if other platforms are having any issues right now.
mines down too but when I’m able to play it and I’m doing decent my game glitches and DCs me and I get the penalty for it :/
@Mandy said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/D9IJBBB58731/image.pngseeing a lot of reports on down detector for PS4 and PS5 and it doesn't seem as if other platforms are having any issues right now.
@Mandy said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/D9IJBBB58731/image.png
Why am I not surprised PlayStation is having issues 🤣
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am literally able to play on any other game that is Online except DBD. Not sure how to fix this.
It appears to be down
seeing a lot of reports on down detector for PS4 and PS5 and it doesn't seem as if other platforms are having any issues right now.
mines down too but when I’m able to play it and I’m doing decent my game glitches and DCs me and I get the penalty for it :/
Why am I not surprised PlayStation is having issues 🤣