Hackers
When are yall going to actually be serious bout having a software to prevent hackers. I am so sick and tired of getting YouTube streamer dbd terminator who has like 10 killer bots live everyday, hacking to advertise his YouTube for people to buy hacks from him. I am literally facing his 10x times a day daily. I am tired of having to continuously report and block and still him being able to access dbd and use hacks.
Comments
It's a piss take, isn't it. I'm sick of getting the same Myers over and over again, advertising their bots in their username. I get that they can create new accounts, but why aren't Behaviour blocking users with those names?
I can handle subtle cheaters, I just leave them to it, but if I'm playing solo and I get terminator, what can I do? I can't leave because I'll get a DC penalty. I can't try to 4% because.. well let's not talk about that. It's spoiling the game.
I’ve played against him probably 20 times or more this week. Absolutely disgusted with this game. The only way they will fix this is to stop playing. After 4500 hours this is going to be what ends it for me. He streams 24/7. 20 games simultaneously.
the only other way is to go into your Xbox setting and play with only Xbox players but not enough do this so probably can’t find a game.
What servers are you guys even playing have not seen a bot killer since the last 2v8?
I'm in the UK. I play that specific bot killer maybe 3-4 a session. I usually just shut the game down if I get him over and over.
Just had him again. There are two different sellers that I've noticed. One advertises the .com and the other points you to YouTube. Terminator always seems to walk backwards. Really weird. Anyway, I think that's me done with DBD.. 🫤
This post will def be taken down by the mods ( due to naming the YTber) but yeah, its a problem. I've gotten this bot three times in one week. A complete joke they are allowed to run wild without any consequence.
They dont want the truth to be out that cheating is problem but reality is that this is huge problem more than some ballance in current state of this game, saddly Im afraid this game will be taken down due to devs ignoing cheater problem like they do for years.
There's literally nothing they can do about it except ban the accounts as and when they're flagged. Without any server-side checks that can calculate whether actions are legitimate and relying only on client anti-cheat solutions stored on the users local machine (which are being easily bypassed), this problem will never go away.