Zombies behavior...
Hey, guys. Something strange just happened. I was playing against a Nemesis, and I (and a David) were the last ones alive, and I hid in a locker, in the corner of Thompson House. A zombie came out of nowhere, like, 30s later, and stood right in front of my locker, completely frozen, giving away my position.
Here's the thing: The killer was from Epic Games. And we know that, statistically, most cheaters come from Epic.
My question is: is that normal zombie behavior? I've been playing for 6 years now, and I haven't seen a single zombie do that. I'm 99% sure that guy was a cheater. I reported him nonetheless, but still… that zombie behavior is wayyyyy off. I'm also going to report him for telling me to sui… saying that I must have down syndrome or other stuff, but I'm opening a ticket for that.
Comments
It can happen if they were following your sounds when you got to the locker. Its not that common but seen it happen. It would have eventually moved on.
That's the thing. She wasn't. (A female zombie, btw.)
She simply came walking, from inside Thompson's House, and stood frozen in front of my locker, with arms "stretched". Kept walking in the same place, but not leaving my locker.
Ive seen this happen before too but its rare. I don't believe its a result from hacks or cheats.
If he was going to cheat he would probably just use auras to see you in the locker/ through walls etc. I doubt the hackers bothered to make something for nemi zombies ai specificly
Well its not really auras they see when they use wall hacks as cheats. They see like boxes that show survivor locations. Seen videos of wall hacks in several different games and they usually are box shape around the player model.