Can we have the ability too trade in limited/ Retired offerings?
I think we should be able to trade in any offerings but can we at least trade limited / retired offerings for BPS please <3
I think we should be able to trade in any offerings but can we at least trade limited / retired offerings for BPS please <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this would be wonderful! I love this idea
This would be amazing.
I'm close to getting p100 Laurie so I need all the bloodpoints that I can get my hands on! I have too many retired offerings on my other survivors.
Long as i can keep one each on my characters as a souvenir I'm all for this lol
Yeah in my head it would be like "how many would you like to trade" sort of deal because I would also like to keep one of each.