The buffs aren't enough for The Doctor, Dredge and Ghostface
The Animatronic buffs isn't that much either but the 3 killers I mentioned in the title have it way worse.
Consider giving them more buffs and make the buffs actually meaningful.
The Animatronic buffs isn't that much either but the 3 killers I mentioned in the title have it way worse.
Consider giving them more buffs and make the buffs actually meaningful.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think you can definitely feel Dredge's buff to the point where it IS impactful as it makes him feel a lot smoother to play at loops and not get countered as hard by survivors leaving the loop when he holds power, but he still could use some other things, maybe like malthinkers skull basekit or nightfall changes to be more impactful. I agree with you on Ghostface and Doctor being pretty nothing burgers though.