I feel like the subtle cheating on the killer side isn't talked enough about.
Hello,
I've started to wonder since the rework of the self-preservation perk (talking about elusive status effect), how many cheaters there might be in the game. Like soft cheating, hiding it while using hard to detect cheats like esp. In my case, most of the time elusive with maybe poised does so well that I can sneak behind killer for a save or do gens unbothered. Yet sometimes killer can pin point my exact position every single time. I have well over 1k hours so I know pretty well what to expect and avoid (like killer instinct etc.). Anyways I don't know if it's the perk fault like it's buggy or something or the problem with cheaters is that big.
Also just wanted to add one thing, because I know sneaky play style is frowned upon, that I bring shoulder the burden as well so that I can provide a little bit more than doing gens (and this play style is as fun for me as looping).
Comments