I started trial with Pool of Corruption, but why?
Hey ya'll! So, I will post pic of the build I used. Right as the camera spun around to start, before I vomited of anything or anyone, I noticed I hate a pool in white, which usually means I can swallow it for corrupt. I went right to it, and I was right, I gained Corrupt Purge. However. nothing in my build should have given me that? Am I bugging out, or is this a bug? TY!

Comments
Hey there,
it was a buff for plaque that she starts with a corrupted fountain, so that she is always able to get her red puke once per trial.
This was made so that the threat of all infected survivors getting one shotted exist and should encourage cleansing.
To add to the above, that buff was introduced in patch 3.6.0 (9 March 2020). So it's been like that for 6 years now :).
lmao thank you all. I had no idea this had been the case for 6 years…embarassing…anyway thank you for the help!!!