Account-wide offerings! PLEASE! <3
Please please please, it's been a decade. We need offerings and items/addons to be shared across survivors! (and offerings can be shared across killers too!)
I want to help everyone by bringing anniversary offerings, but I am drastically limited on survivors to do so with! if the offerings (and similarly, by extension items+addons) were available account-wide this would be a non-issue! and it's been a widely-requested feature that would absolutely benefit the players! <3
Tagged:
Survivors
Comments
Totally agree. Would benefit old and new player alike, and it might even push players to play different survivors/killers, buy cosmetics for them etc, because they now can bring BP offerings on anyone they want.
I would definitely buy more cosmetics as there's a bunch of survivors I'd love to play, but I've got no BP offerings on them.
Even if it was just BP offerings, it'd help so much.