How to help stop killers to tunnel

BHVR please, if we nerf gen speed perks, I pretty sure killers will less likely tunnel, camp, and slug, Im a survivor main that plays a lot of killer so when I lose a gen before I even hook someone my mind set is OH OK I’m going back to hook cuz gens are just gonna fly anyway.

Comments

  • @shizzy_Pooh said:

    BHVR please, if we nerf gen speed perks, I pretty sure killers will less likely tunnel, camp, and slug, Im a survivor main that plays a lot of killer so when I lose a gen before I even hook someone my mind set is OH OK I’m going back to hook cuz gens are just gonna fly anyway.

    What do you mean by " help stop killers to tunnel"? That the killer chase a survivor who was unhooked an hour ago, healed, and already sat on a generator? Losing two generators after the first chase is often normal. The killer has little control over gens. If a guy was tunneled and camped to death, it's often their own fault or their teammates. Bring DS, OFTR, STB, Babysitter and Reassurance. And the killer will never do anything to you.

    You have perks to help the killer stop tunneling, slugging camping… And often even that is not enough.
    Against S tier you are less likely survivie if they decide to tunnel.
    But below S tier, its up to u.

    Any time i picking up the dude that was just unhooked, its a guess there will be DC or nothing. If nothing, that was their fault to not count tunnel in equation.

    If dude healed or touched a gen this isnt tunnel alr.