Trapper Mains
Trapper mains I summon thee, is there a discord for trapper mains where I can look at cool trap spots and such?
Tagged:
Killers
Trapper mains I summon thee, is there a discord for trapper mains where I can look at cool trap spots and such?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That'd actually be so dope lol
I know quite a few myself but I'm not sure which ones have been patched. 9.5.0 did introduce a supposed bug fix but my favorite on Mothers Dwelling is still possible so…
If you go against me you can just put those down anywhere and I guarantee you I will step in them.
I suffer from the blinded debuff IRL :)