I thought Community Outfits Were Free Only?
The reason for the question is because I seen Singularity community outfit being sold for real money. Unless I’m out of the loop. Which I’m probably am cause I don’t keep up with Dead By Daylight much anymore. But anyway yeah it just confuses me. Cause I thought they weren’t allow to sell Community outfits?

Comments
there is two types of Community outfits.
Iirc this Singularity Skin won the votes and should be available only for free - probably some bug/mess up that its available for cells and you could Report it as a bug.
I do wonder what happens with the earned money in this case
Thank you for answering my question. And I also believe it may be a bug too. Cause yeah I remember seeing the outfit being the top voted as well. But anyway like I said the whole thing came off weird to me. And probably like you said it’s a bug but as for the money. I’m sure you can still unlock it with auric cells. But I really don’t know cause I haven’t tested that theory.
I mean if buying it for cells is optional I'm not against it if the artist get a cut.
I don't exactly swim in shards, I know I have to hold on to every single one I get until the diner legion skin releases and I'm probably not gonna have enough to by it at that time anyway
I fully agree that the artist should get a cut of the profits. Ans I’m sure you will have enough shards by then. But I also wish getting more shards were easier too.