New Hex: Face the Darkness Bug
Survivors will keep screaming and leaving sound bubbles even while dead or sacrificed.
Very distracting if you’re trying to find a rat and you’ve forgotten where you killed other survivors.
Survivors will keep screaming and leaving sound bubbles even while dead or sacrificed.
Very distracting if you’re trying to find a rat and you’ve forgotten where you killed other survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I made a post about this last week joking that I see dead people lol. "alright, one survivor left i know where they ar- OH A NOISE CHASE IT woof" my lizard brain keeps checking it out even though I know nobody is there
made my lore accurate springtrap build even more immersive XD
For any bugs, you can report them directly to the team via BetaHub! https://app.betahub.io/projects/pr-5642738318/