The Blood Moon Event
This blood moon event sucks ass, Because the blood pumps, and blood generators are so far apart and by the time I make it to either, I have a killer on my own ass! And I always loose since I suck at chase and that is my fault, Please if you rethink about ever doing this event make the blood pumps and generators closer, as this event makes me dreads to do the challenges for it since I really want that spirit skin, I like spirit no matter how bad I am at her, and I still have to do 4 more of these quests to get spirits head, and I will loose my mind if I can’t even fill a blood generator, this event sucks ass! The bone chill event was fun because of the snow balls! This sucks ass because I can barely make it to a generator!
Comments
While I wouldn't exactly be wording my feedback like this, I will say I this, I don't quite understand WHY the blood pumps on some maps Spawn so far away from the actual blood gens.
In some of my trials, the pumps spawn in within a reasonable distance. However, in some cases they spawn about 4 to 5 miles north of the blood gens. Not sure if it was by design or what but it doesn't make for a great experience so I will leave my feedback here for that. I think most will agree.
Not sure if you play both sides, but if survivor is tough to get challenges on, killer is having the easier time of getting the challenges done since most of them are doable on both sides. Since the blood pump spawns are clearly broken this year the rounds often end up entirely in the killers favor, especially if they still use their same tactics of tunneling / team slugging etc, as the broken pump spawns are a massive nerf to generator speeds. You'll get the odd map with decent space between pumps, but most have all 3 or 4 in 1 tile while the blood gens go all the way to the other end of the map, forcing you to focus more on regular generators.