Will prompt stealing ever be looked at?

This is more of a personal gripe of mine, if I'm getting the prompt to drop a pallet or vault a window, and my character model locks into said animation, the animation should carry out, or I shouldn't get the prompt to begin with, it's something that drives me crazy on both killer and survivor, and I believe that it's something that should at least be looked at.

Comments

  • Just bumping to his cause nobody has ever explained why this suddenly appeared in the game. It's happening all the time now.

  • This is so true, like I understand its a limitation of the video game since they cant do the same thing at the same time, but i think its also a ping and dedicated server issue. The match only really cares what the killer sees and if the killer has moderate/high ping and they vault first, I think theyre the one whos gonna get it. They need to fix their servers and itll aid in this issue immensely me thinks