Can we have a new licensed killer, survivor and new map?
That would be really good!, the last licensed killer was a year ago..
That would be really good!, the last licensed killer was a year ago..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pinhead is the only Choice here!
I don't mind licensed chapters but I think the devs have pulled back some on them because of how tied it makes their hands. ie hard to get cosmetics for them so less profitability which is understandable.
I think they're done with that
I dont think so, i commented on the @not_Queen stream and she say who we want..
Or jeepers creepers!
Oh #########?! Damn that's good news, I might actually start coming up with ideas now.
Me too! for this i created this post, maybe we can have ghostface or the ring? (the ring would be a spirit cosmetic, nah jk) and as survivor we can get Martin Herderson? or Sidney Presscot And I would like a licensed map too
Check this idea for the ring, is really good
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/17444/the-vision-samara-from-the-ring
And I like the idea of every killer have different objective for survivor to escape
We already have Ghostface, he is also known as The Legion.
Agent Milton
(RDR2 spoilers down low for the last 2... Beware!)
Micah Bell (burn in hell you bastard!)
A literal strand of the Tuberculosis bacterium
So let's remove legion and add ghostface (since legion is a trash killer)
All of the killer you mention should be in the game except jason, jason need a really big map and I dont like him, anyways we already have the trapper
Why would Jason need a big map?
I agree that there is nothing similar about Jason and the Trapper except they are big and have big knives. other wise their powers would be very different I am sure!
Do you know a game called "friday the 13th", tell me what would be the jason power and perks? (not underpowerered perks)
Jason is a juggernaut and seems to be able to sense where people are and appear from nowhere. So I would venture the following:
Whenever Jason is the killer the map gains ten fog banks.
Juggernaut: Slow but steady, Jason plows through the most punishing of blows. Jason moves at the same speed as sprinting survivors but isn’t stopped simple things like walls. Stun and blinds effect Jason for 50% of their normal duration. Pallets that hit Jason are instantly destroyed. Valt Windows and walls are able to be walked through and permanently destroyed (they can no longer be used if destroyed this way).
Life Sense: Jason’s thirst for vengeance and death Whenever Jason injures or hooks a survivor he gains a token. Channeling this ability for 5 seconds removes one token but reveals the aura of all survivors for 10 seconds.
Where is he?: Jason always seems to appear where he’s least expected. Jason can remain still for 10 seconds before a map of the arena pulls up and he can choose one of ten fog banks around the map to teleport to.
I think that would be a pretty good generalized Jason.
What about lumbago though? It would be a fantastic killer.
Do you know a game called "friday the 13th", tell me what would be the jason power and perks? (not underpowerered perks)> @Tarvesh said:
Like the other perk, but juggernaut is really op, how can he be allowed to destoy the window.? so if that perk can instantly destroy pallets and windows sabottaged hook will be destroyed for 5 minutes...
@not_Queen wich character will be have cosmetics in the future?
Pyramid Head from Silent Hill would be cool
Konami have had character appearences in other games before too. Theres a chance, unless they really want Silent Hill buried forever.