Is Xeno Bugged?

I had 2 matches where I got at least 1 early hook, went into a tunnel and then shortly after got a dedicated server DC message. Presumably it's the xeno tunnel that's causing it since the match doesn't flake out on me when I play other killers. I really don't feel like going through the effort of starting another match with him, recording a video, gathering up my logs, and creating a bug report account - I'm just curious if any other PC players are experiencing this (or any platform I guess, but I'm PC/Steam).

Kind of annoyed it ate the pie I brought both times for basically nothing.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • I don't think its just xeno, ive seen weskers/clowns/doctors and even a krasue get force dc'ed mid animation out of several matches, not even effecting the survivors

  • @ShanoaLegendaryPlz said:

    I don't think its just xeno, ive seen weskers/clowns/doctors and even a krasue get force dc'ed mid animation out of several matches, not even effecting the survivors

    Yeah, I've been cycling through killers and just had it happen to Twins too. Annoying that it eats your offering - I've been bringing anniversary offerings but I don't want to burn them for nothing.

    I guess I'll switch to event eyes if it's going to be chewing through my rare stuff.