So The Wraith and The Nurse are a thing...

I remember that someone had said that each killer were seperated from one another and that they had no idea that any other killers were in the Entity's realm. So how could the Wraith and Nurse have a thing?

Comments

  • Nurse blinked to Wraith.
  • Things change, maybe a pocket opened that allowed the two to be together?

    Maybe a 2v8 is within works?

  • The devs saw some fan art and said, "Yeah, they are cute together, let's make it a thing"

  • I can't believe it though, they look so good together too.

  • You'd think nurse, and doc considering the shared profession, and the Victorian dlc, but maybe it's just professional?

    But yeah, I like the outfits. It's nice seeing so much Nurse uncovered. Her head,  I mean.
  • I can't believe she cheated on Doctor...
  • @Rebel_Raven said:
    You'd think nurse, and doc considering the shared profession, and the Victorian dlc, but maybe it's just professional?

    But yeah, I like the outfits. It's nice seeing so much Nurse uncovered. Her head,  I mean.

    I can't remember when, but i think the devs stated that while they both respect each other, The Nurse actually hates The Doctor with a passion. Mainly because he causes insanity and she tries to cure it. If you know what i mean.

  • @Mc_Harty said:
    I can't believe she cheated on Doctor...

    I was thinking the same thing