Cybil Bennett police outfit for Kate from Silent Hill 1999 game please!
I don't know if there will be license issues with 2 decade year old game but i really want that outfit!
For Kate because she looks pretty similar to Cybil.
I don't know if there will be license issues with 2 decade year old game but i really want that outfit!
For Kate because she looks pretty similar to Cybil.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Even though it is nearly 2 decade old game there might still be license issues.
I personally would want at least the gloves and leather pants. And possibly boots as well ^-^