Killers

I know how often this has been addressed however, I have been playing dead by daylight for a long while now and have recently felt the game has become more killer sided than ever and that is saying something. The ratio of killers who slug and tunnel compared to those who don’t has drastically increased to a point where it is rare to find an enjoyable match.

Comments

  • Every form of pressure the killers can exert besides tunneling, slugging, and high mobility has been gutted.

  • @TarnishedTom said:

    I know how often this has been addressed however, I have been playing dead by daylight for a long while now and have recently felt the game has become more killer sided than ever and that is saying something. The ratio of killers who slug and tunnel compared to those who don’t has drastically increased to a point where it is rare to find an enjoyable match.

     has become more survivor sided than ever

    Fixed that for you!

    Killers ability to pressure survivors has been gutted over and over through nerfs, survivor buffs and perk changes, so what do you expect? Spreading hooks and hooking in general as been more and more a detriment to the killer. BHVR have encouraged this with their unhealthy design choices.