Flashlight meta
I think I found the new flashlight meta.
Utility flashlight, Old bulb and Low Amp Filament.
The utility flashlight for the longer blind and longer time.
Old bulb for the even longer blind.
Low Amp Filament to counteract the old bulb’s consumption rate and to add a little bit more time with the flash light.
Comments
No ita utlility long life, and low amp filament
Ya I know, but I’m just trying to start something new and to shake up the game a bit.
Id like to add Franklin's demise Legion to that meta...
no its yellow flashlight, green battery, low amp. all the other flashlights are too precious to use.
Does blind brightness actually blind the killer faster? I thought it didn't after the installation blind nerf.
Franklin's only works on basic attacks not powered attacks like Feral Frenzy
I don't really even use those, for me it's Accuracy and battery life.
Speaking in meta, have anyone notice an increase of "Rancor" on builds? Almost every game I play there's this poor soul begging for someone to use DS
I go for infinite flashlight build when I use one.
Franklin's plus my girl is the hag! You trap the item and boom bait!