Who would like a RE Village Chapter?

I just played through RE Village(I know, I know, I'm REALLY late to the party) and I was wondering if people would like a RE Village chapter?

The obvious choices for killer and survivor are;

Lady Dimitrescu as the killer(or maybe heisenberg or any of the other lords / antagonists, as they all are interesting)

Ethan Winters as the survivor(and legendary skins where you can play as his wife or his daughter from the DLC or something)

I would personally love a RE Village chapter and I am curious what other people think.

Comments

  • Lady D as a killer with lots of cosmetics would be fun for the existing survivors.

    As for Ethan, Capcom is like he doesn't have a face also he has like maybe 2 costumes if that.

  • ethan still doesn't have a face right? I'd prefer him to not be a survivor; i felt the same way in regards to video game Michael Afton.

  • I've been hoping for a Resident Evil 7/8 chapter since before the first one was even announced. I don't know if we'll ever get one though ๐Ÿ˜ž