Any chance we'll see prestige portraits for legendaries?
Has this been asked before? I don't browse the forums that often. Would love to sport a Fuchi or Matthew Lillard portrait.
Has this been asked before? I don't browse the forums that often. Would love to sport a Fuchi or Matthew Lillard portrait.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would be nice if it change the portrait to another cosmetic if you have that certain skin.
Since they didn't even bother to make portraits for Baermar and the other 3 members of The Legion, I very much doubt it.
Legendaries should absolutely be included. If you pay a bunch for a skin they can at least throw you a badge. Hopefully we get more p100 rewards down the road. The portraits have been crazy popular so maybe they'll take that into account and add more, plus banners too.
I'm still waiting for Claire/Cybil/Lisa/Harry/Maria/Sheva/Carlos/Chris to get even basic portaits.
Also Claire's hand has been bugged for 2 patches when you point as her its all broken and looks like a claw
Im still suprised theyve completely avoided a badge or banner for Rize. Like you buy her, and end up with like a 4th badge of kaneki lol
Right now it seems that portraits for purchased cosmetics are more likely to happen. I would prefer that personally.
At the risk of sounding greedy, I'd really love both a 'purchased portrait' and a 'prestige portrait' for the licensed characters.