Unable to claim twitch rewards (in game) despite accounts being connected

Basically on twitch I have claimed the rewards but they haven't shown up in my in game inbox. I play on the switch and I believe I have my accounts connected correctly, I have checked frequently since claiming the drop and nothing has appeared. I hope that someone knows what is going on and has some advice.

Comments

  • If you have tried to reconnect everything on the BHVR account and claimed the rewards there, please contact our player support who can help you.

  • @Mandy said:

    If you have tried to reconnect everything on the BHVR account and claimed the rewards there, please contact our player support who can help you.

    I just disconnected and reconnected my twitch and BHVR accounts(which I what I think you ment with "reconnect everything on the BHVR account" if not could you please point me in the right direction?) I also don't really know how to contact player support.

  • https://account.bhvr.com/twitch/dbd

    I managed to fix the same issue i had on steam during the stranger things drops from this link^ had to claim them manually there for some reason then it finally worked heres the whole comment i followed for it to work:

    This is what worked for me, I just copy the helpful answer from the Support Email I wrote:

    We understand your worry about not seeing the drops in your inventory after claiming them on Twitch, and to help you receive them, please follow these steps:

    1. Go through all the steps from our page (even if you have done this recently): Twitch Drops flow page
      • Make sure to select the platform where you play the game. If you cannot select the correct platform, try using a different browser or the incognito mode.
      • If you’re trying to select PlayStation or Xbox and a spinner shows up after selecting the platform:
        1. Go to the Connection tab in your BHVR account.
        2. Under the platform you’re trying to select, click on REFRESH.
        3. A new window will open for you to sign in with your platform account.
        4. Once it’s done, go through the Twitch Drops flow page again.
      • When available, don’t forget to click on the CLAIM YOUR REWARDS at the top of the page once you complete the steps.
    2. After you complete the steps from our Twitch Drops page, re-login to your BHVR account using the Twitch account on the “Log in with a social account”option.
    3. Launch the game and confirm if the drops were received.

    I did the steps under 1 before, but it was not successful, but login into the BHVR Account with my Twitch Account fixed it for me.

    I want to mention that this is the first time I had to do it, before it worked perfectly fine by just having the accounts linked and claiming the Drops on Twitch.

  • @ShanoaLegendaryPlz said:

    https://account.bhvr.com/twitch/dbd

    I managed to fix the same issue i had on steam during the stranger things drops from this link^ had to claim them manually there for some reason then it finally worked heres the whole comment i followed for it to work:

    This is what worked for me, I just copy the helpful answer from the Support Email I wrote:

    We understand your worry about not seeing the drops in your inventory after claiming them on Twitch, and to help you receive them, please follow these steps:

    1. Go through all the steps from our page (even if you have done this recently): Twitch Drops flow page
      • Make sure to select the platform where you play the game. If you cannot select the correct platform, try using a different browser or the incognito mode.
      • If you’re trying to select PlayStation or Xbox and a spinner shows up after selecting the platform:
        1. Go to the Connection tab in your BHVR account.
        2. Under the platform you’re trying to select, click on REFRESH.
        3. A new window will open for you to sign in with your platform account.
        4. Once it’s done, go through the Twitch Drops flow page again.
      • When available, don’t forget to click on the CLAIM YOUR REWARDS at the top of the page once you complete the steps.
    2. After you complete the steps from our Twitch Drops page, re-login to your BHVR account using the Twitch account on the “Log in with a social account”option.
    3. Launch the game and confirm if the drops were received.

    I did the steps under 1 before, but it was not successful, but login into the BHVR Account with my Twitch Account fixed it for me.

    I want to mention that this is the first time I had to do it, before it worked perfectly fine by just having the accounts linked and claiming the Drops on Twitch.

    Thank You!

  • Ok I followed the instructions and nothing worked