Please bring back old key and it's addons
New key is totally useless. I liked to use a key with blood amber and prayer beads, it gave so much value whether being chased or doing gens within killers aura. And it used to be very useful in solo q, where most often you are being stomped by killer or randoms just dc or ruin and the only hope is a hatch. So yes, old key was a good thing to play with.
Tagged:
Survivors
Comments
Even though I liked to use the wall hacking key - like you mentioned.
On my end, no - sure, I miss doing that (you can still do it technically, it's just charge based and the killer can see you). I like the fact that I can just use it and find my survivors teammates with the click of a button. Sure, I don't use Blood Amber anymore (last time I did was when testing it with Distortion) but regardless, the benefit that a key gives now is far more valuable than a niche tracking way to see the killer while holding a button.
If you want something like that use Troubleshooter, Alert, Object of Obsession, anything aura reading while in chase - but I know the answer from my survivor peers will be that they do not want to get off their meta builds to do what I just described and that's okay, but let's not kid ourselves here.