Spawns are broken

With this new update I've noticed spawns are broken and survivors are spawning right next to the killer

Anyone else notice this?

Comments

  • haven’t noticed it myself but i seen a clip of someone spawning like 7 feet away from a Hillbilly on Ormond Lake Mine. hopefully someone put in a report on BetaHub so it can be addressed asap.

  • @BongoBoys said:

    With this new update I've noticed spawns are broken and survivors are spawning right next to the killer

    Anyone else notice this?

    I've only noticed it on the new map really. But it is super weird.

  • @BongoBoys said:

    With this new update I've noticed spawns are broken and survivors are spawning right next to the killer

    Anyone else notice this?

    Yep got into chase from a ghoul in less than 6 seconds fun

  • I use Lethal and I've had a few spawns closer than normal but nothing super extreme, like spawning right on top of one another.

  • @MoZo said:

    haven’t noticed it myself but i seen a clip of someone spawning like 7 feet away from a Hillbilly on Ormond Lake Mine. hopefully someone put in a report on BetaHub so it can be addressed asap.

    Yeah, spawns - just like any other Dead By Daylight metric is RNG.

    Even when I use the offering to separate the survivors (I typically use them when I want to spawn away from survivors in soloq because I hate spawning near them) I will use them and still see people kinda spawn with each other.

    But I mean, again it's all Dead By Daylight at the end of the day. It's not perfect with complete random RNG.

  • On the new map we spawn in the center area with the dance floor and within 2 seconds the killer walks in and starts throwing shots at us, has happened multiple times, can't confirm on other maps as I've only been playing the new map.

  • It seems there's a spawning issue on some maps; sometimes you can already hear the killer’s approaching sound theme and the heartbeat during the trial's loading phase with the killer spawning right behind one of the survivors

    https://x.com/i/status/2034416709348573636

  • I'll see if I can catch it happening tonight. I have definitely started getting pelted with Trickster knives far earlier than expected on Delusion. Haven't had it happen as Killer though,

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/465367/spawns-are-broken

    I've only noticed it on the new map really. But it is super weird.

    Yeah it's definitely true on the new map but I think also on others