I LOVE my P100 Onyro Prestige Reward! Thank you BHVR!
I love it so much! She looks SO good!!!
(I have Houndmaster's too! I love it as well! Although you made her look so much older than she is.) lol
I love it so much! She looks SO good!!!
(I have Houndmaster's too! I love it as well! Although you made her look so much older than she is.) lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's really neat. I equipped mine as soon as the game loaded up.
good, now go get the P100 Unknown you're always talking about =)
You got me mixed up with someone else. I am only P2 with him.
i think you're right, sry my bad