DC penalty
can we please make the DC penalty 10 minutes for every DC. my internet is bad and I keep on crashing which is causing me to accumulate a large DC penalty and I can't just keep on playing, cause I will more likely just crash again and get a higher DC penalty.
So I have to get off of the game for a few days in order to get it to go down, because it is the only way I can. I do not want to have a 30 minute dc penalty because my internet sucks. if it was just a max 10 minutes, which tends to be the average game time, I would still keep on playing, because having 10 minute dc penalty wouldn't stop me from playing, but not wanting to have a 30 minute or hour dc penalty would.
Comments
If your internet is so bad that you are constantly getting disconnected from online games then why are you bothering to play online games in the first place?
Yeah I don't believe you at all. We aren't in the era of 56k internet where you can be disconnected for anything at all anymore.
The lockout timer is not connected to days. It's tied to how many matches you've played without disconnecting. Taking a day off does nothing to reduce the timer.