No new cosmetics from Vee for the 5 months
Vee has gotten no fully new cosmetics since her release
All she has in the past 5 months are two event shirts that are limited time, and two shirts of hellfire and iron maiden, and that was it
She also didn't even get casting of frank stone murder mill shirts unlike Taurie and Orela who did end up getting the torso cosmetic just recently
Like what gives?
Tagged:
Survivors
Comments
Im not sure either. Krasue kinda going through the same thing other than the christmas event outfit being the latest one. Maybe they are the anniversary picks or something lol
I'm surprised that Vee hasn't received anything significant yet too. Granted, it doesn't affect me because I don't play her, but I still see her a decent amount in my matches, so she's still a fairly popular pick with other players.
I will say, though, over the past year or so it seems that Behaviour has cut back on new cosmetic releases by a significant amount. New collection drops are more infrequent, and when they do happen, there are usually fewer cosmetics in each drop than there used to be. That's not even mentioning how they've chopped the amount of event rewards in half. We used to get 6 survivor torsos and 6 killer weapons for Halloween and Christmas, for example, but that's been reduced to 3 on each side.