Dredge improvement ideas

I'm a dredge main myself, and while I enjoy playing him, he can get a bit limited in large loops against efficient teams, plus he's generally considered a below-average strength killer. I've got an idea to make him a lot more fun and boost his "being in multiple places at once" playstyle in a way that doesn't add too much to his power.

How about: whenever a dredge teleports to his remnant, he leaves behind another remnant in the place he was and will remain in gloaming, thus allowing him to teleport back to the position he teleported from. He can do this as many times as he wants, meaning it's as if he had two remnants that he can creep towards the survivor in turns.

Another smaller QoL suggestion: please make it possible to change the destination locker during a locker teleport. I've had too many times where I've wanted to teleport to some close-by locker but instead ended up slowly "teleporting" across the map

Tagged: Killers

Comments