Betahub bug reports suggestion

Could you guys add the path where the log files are usually located on the description of the section so people would add them more often. Currently most people who report one bug don't even know where to find those files and so they rarely get added causing many bug reports to be placed in the "Need More Info" category as there is no log files in them. This would help to get the more rarely happening bugs to be easier and faster fixed as the info would be in the report already. I would imagine most people would take the time to find the file as they already did take the effort to report the bug in question but as they don't know where they are because there is no info how to find them they don't get added. I don't think many those that come to report one bug really come to check the report before they come report something else so getting those log files would be way too late then as they might have already overwritten them by playing the game.

Otherwise I do like how much better the new bug reporting is and its a vast improvement of the old forum based bug reports.

Comments

  • I love the improvement on the new bug reports. I am on console and I report ALL the time but sadly, we can't do Log Files.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    I love the improvement on the new bug reports. I am on console and I report ALL the time but sadly, we can't do Log Files.

    I try to help that as I do test bugs sometimes so if I manage to reproduce it I usually add logs to those but as I said many of them are really rare to see or unique bugs to consoles that its not that easy.