If PWYF lost stacks just like STBFL

I feel like this perk would be used more if it lost stacks like STBFL (lose a stack everytime the obsession loses a health state).

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • Would make it ridiculously powerful so yes would be used more indeed.

  • It would become meta. Killers would have permanent speed boost the entire game if they go for everybody but the obsession.

  • Would be good if you lost all 3 stacks if you hit the obsession but it would help the m1 killers become a slightly more threatening presence and it would really benefit other mobility killers because their mobility is just better anyway.

    Only problem is it would be a must pick for those killers that need it.

  • That would be very broken…

  • It would be absurdly broken perk for killes who can injure easily or have some for of exposed effect.

    I wish they could rework the perk so you could stay with the 1 stack effect for longer instead of getting 15% of stacks. It would be viable in many more killers than it is today.

  • I would just like it if it didn't lose tokens on whiffs.

    That's all I want.

  • @Rickprado said:

    It would be absurdly broken perk for killes who can injure easily or have some for of exposed effect.

    I wish they could rework the perk so you could stay with the 1 stack effect for longer instead of getting 15% of stacks. It would be viable in many more killers than it is today.

    There are other perks which have the one-stack-effect more consistently like Rapid Brutality or Furtive Chase.

    PWYF doesnt work for most killers but its a strong perk for killer who only need one hit (like you said). So it has its uses and shouldnt be changed.

  • @SoGo said:

    I would just like it if it didn't lose tokens on whiffs.

    That's all I want.

    That would make it less punishing. But counts a pallet break with power as a whiff? And what about bubba? Right now he loses stacks for every used chainsaw charge.