More QOL/Art Appreciation Changes I'd Like To See

The ability to pick an older terror radius and chase music. Things like Executioner and Oni's old music at least imo are way better than their current ones. I'd want to be able to tweak any layer of a killer's music, so I can remix the existing tracks and make something I find appealing to hear

Option to switch roles in the opposing role's lobby with a single button. DBD Mobile did this and current custom matches do it too, I'm kinda shocked core hasn't done it yet. Would make checking things like BP incentives much easier and faster, as well as being able to spend BP on a character in the opposite role while keeping your queue

Comments

  • Could be neat! I just would like more creative options in general! Would be so nice with this addition of course. Even things such as playstyles. Oh you really enjoyed Sadakos first design? Here's an addon for that. Michael same thing, Houndmaster as well with her Dog dragging people back to her. All of this stuff could have an addon to add to creative playstyle options.

  • Core DBD used to have a quick switch button that allowed you to go back and forth between Survivor & Killer.

  • @Smoe said:

    Core DBD used to have a quick switch button that allowed you to go back and forth between Survivor & Killer.

    They need to bring that back