Introduction of a Point System for Perk Selection
There are too many unpopular PERKs—why not switch to a point system?
I want a system where you can equip more types of PERKs that aren't useful. Keep popular PERKs capped at four like before, but let us equip more of the less popular ones.
Tagged:
Perks
Comments
Good suggestions are not for this forum as I see. "People" discuss some ######### like badges
They could also just buff the less popular/weaker perks, so not everyone is running the same 15-20 meta perks
Even if you think this will lead to greater perk variety, its only a matter of time before the best combo is discovered and then we have to wait for BHVR to get their pants on and nerf the best combo and yada yada yada we are back to the same situation we are in now. So there really isn't a point to doing this.
The Problem of Perk Variety is loss aversion, people don't want to lose, so they use the best stuff and a point system wont change that cause its a mindset, which is fine I mean we are all free to use what we want, but forcing them out of the perks wont be pretty. Nobody would want it.
Another similar idea to this would be to make perks have numbers of uses and cooldown.
I just want the features of Chaos Shuffle implemented into the game so I can just turn on random perks and focus on the fun.