More Animals
The crows in DBD only support the killer. I would like to see animals on the side of the survivors. Like a rabbit that increase the luck of the survivors or a cat who hisses when the killer runs in her direction.
The crows in DBD only support the killer. I would like to see animals on the side of the survivors. Like a rabbit that increase the luck of the survivors or a cat who hisses when the killer runs in her direction.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I´m on it... also... what about exclusive map animals?
I'm in for exclusive map animals.
As for Crows helping only the killers, that's wrong. Killers also make the Crows caw unless they're stealthy.
I would also like to see different kinds of animals in the game, all able to be distracted or at least interactable in some way
Random deer in mother's dwelling. Get too close and they run off and create a noise alert when they hit something?
Be able to use Calm Spirit to hide behind deer, cows, or potentially bears?
Yeah. Give us some mf'ing bears.
I want bears.