Show the chance of map offering

So I just found out after about 150 hours that the Map offering is not 100%, because It doesnt say in the description of the Item. It would be helpful to say the chance in the description in the Item that its not 100% and then the real chance. Because newer Players won't know that its not 100%.

Comments

  • @nqrlgnn said:

    So I just found out after about 150 hours that the Map offering is not 100%, because It doesnt say in the description of the Item. It would be helpful to say the chance in the description in the Item that its not 100% and then the real chance. Because newer Players won't know that its not 100%.

    I believe they're all at 20% chance, and cannot be stacked.

  • 20% is way too low. Make it at least 50%

  • Are the offerings still nerfed? Descriptions definitely need another pass. I know of at least one that says it increases the chance of an event but it's actually guaranteed.