Please Add New Portrait/Banner Bundle to Store

To put a long story short, I was in jail when FNAF came to Dead by Daylight and I never got to unlock the banner where Springtrap is in the FNAF 3 office or the portrait of the four FNAF characters together. I really want the opportunity to unlock that badge and banner and I am willing to spend real world money to get it. Please consider adding a new Portrait and Banner Bundle to the store that cycles through all the released badges and banners so I can eventually unlock it.

Comments

  • Afaik, you can still get the fnaf 3 banner by using code Nightshift in the store.

    edit : nvm apparently it seemed to have expired recently but you could still try it i guess. i hope they bring this stuff back, and make new fnaf stuff too like charms

  • I hope they do bring it back for ya its honestly the coolest banner in the game.

  • I could be completely wrong, but I believe you can still unlock the "Freddy and friends" badge, the one where all four the animatronics are together, by purchasing a specific amount of fnaf cosmetics. I think it was 6 pieces, so 2 springtrap outfits, 6 shirts or 3 shirts and 1 springtrap outfit.

  • @angrychuck said:

    I could be completely wrong, but I believe you can still unlock the "Freddy and friends" badge, the one where all four the animatronics are together, by purchasing a specific amount of fnaf cosmetics. I think it was 6 pieces, so 2 springtrap outfits, 6 shirts or 3 shirts and 1 springtrap outfit.

    Yup, i do believe it was something like that. I can't be 100% sure though because a lot of this stuff goes undocumented sadly

  • @OrangeBear said:

    Afaik, you can still get the fnaf 3 banner by using code Nightshift in the store.

    edit : nvm apparently it seemed to have expired recently but you could still try it i guess. i hope they bring this stuff back, and make new fnaf stuff too like charms

    This code just unlocked the banner for me! Thank you for letting me know. <3

  • @WolfePhD said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4061866#Comment_4061866

    This code just unlocked the banner for me! Thank you for letting me know. <3

    Oh! Im so glad it worked ๐Ÿ˜„

  • You can't just start the post like that without telling us. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ