A new look for the Ghost Face
Greetings, I would like to suggest an idea for adding a new look to the game for the Ghost Face - Stu Macher. I think the Scream fans will appreciate it)
Tagged:
Killers
Greetings, I would like to suggest an idea for adding a new look to the game for the Ghost Face - Stu Macher. I think the Scream fans will appreciate it)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it has anything to do with scream, theyd be getting a whole new license deal because the one we have is just the costume license. Im not sure how things went about the scary movie mask but i know they can't do anything with scream other than just a survivor chapter.
Im not sure if they can just combine screams license with ghost faces license to make screams ghost face lol
Would be great, but it would require a new license considering our ghostie has 0% to do with the Scream franchise.