My choices from the Grimoire phase 3
Not sure anyone else doing this but I am gonna show my choices to see what others be thinking and state my reasons.
The killer design on the right is obviously more menacing and looks clearly evil with how it has a "corrupted" appearance to it. One on the left looks more like it would actually be friendly or "divine" with the valkyrie wings. It's almost like the 2 are actually rivals. The staff and hammer designs both match well with the killer on the right, the flail looks more like it would belong to the one on the left. Reason chose the staff is there are no killers in the game wielding a "magic staff" style weapon.
I like the burgundy or purplish colors of the outfit, seems to actually blends better with the theme of having a mystic style survivor, not much else to say. The purple bandana accessory obviously matches the outfit as well.




Comments
I chose the same except the killer appearance I liked the more sleek look and the angelic wings suits it better. The other just looks too synthetic looking on the face area and feels too bulky with the more wider legs.
I chose the left killer and the flail. For the survivor, I chose the same cosmetic as you but I chose the first option for accessory
Yarr