The nerf to Nea makes her literally unplayable.
For years now, When Nea wears the top in the screenshot, you could crouch while being healed in order to make her backpack wiggle.
However, recently this has been fixed.
And I don't understand WHY something like this would be fixed when it has no impact on gameplay, when it's just been a funny little animation that you can do with this outfit that has existed for as long as I can remember.
Yes, I'm serious.
This isn't a joke.
… Maybe the title exaggerates it a tiiiiny bit… But…
This has gotten me so many funny moments while playing the game. And now… It'll never happen again.
Unless the developers unfix this.
Please, unfix this outfit.
Return the backpack wiggle.

Comments
I dread the day they "fix" the invisible skirts bug.
The much more serious concern 😝 🤣
For real tho, this is my take on this:
Good developers fix bugs in their games.
Great developers know when to leave a bug alone because it makes the game even better.
I'm bumping this because I genuinely think that BHVR needs to learn from this 😔