Lara Croft badge
Hi !! I recently saw that there are some Lara Croft badges and charms that are not available in quests or in the store, and as a big fan of Lara, I would love to have them! Do you know if there is a way to get them, or if they were just part of a previous pass? I also saw that some were given away for free with the purchase of a very rare skin. I have the "shadow runner" and the "wraithskin" skins. I'm looking with tese two :) Thank you !
Tagged:
Survivors

Comments
Pretty sure they were in the Mythic rift. They might come back in bundles.
Yes those were all for the rift that came out around Lara's release. There were several charms (like her climbing pick, and a figurine of her base outfit) / badges (like the boat that broke in the first reboot) / banners (like the baba yaga house), and a deep rift blue version of the outfit in this badge^.
Currently no way to reaquire anything. im only assuming they might add a badge/banner/charm section to the store someday and bring them back gradually, but they alredy said they dont want to bring back deep rift reskins to the store
These were all part of the rift.
Thank you so much for the answers !! I'm kinda sad that I wasn't there when the rift was released :( I hope one day they'll bring back thoses littles charms and icons ! Great for you you got all of them haha !! :)