3v9!?
3 vs 9 would dramatically reduce queue times by almost half 🤷♂️ just a thought. Maybe Don’t eliminate 2v8, but have both options during events.
3 vs 9 would dramatically reduce queue times by almost half 🤷♂️ just a thought. Maybe Don’t eliminate 2v8, but have both options during events.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean yes, it would reduce queues in theory, but one killer per three survivors would be pretty rough going - I'd actually call it a total balancing nightmare. So much so that I imagine anyone that wanted to play survivor would just stick to 2v8 if it was available. This would split the queues and make both worse.
If only 3v9 was available, I could easily picture survivor players sticking to 1v4 without an enormous BP incentive due to how hard survivors would be farmed in such a mode.
In 3vs9 they would need to bring back infinites to balance things out
NO! 5 V 20!!
1 killer does not = 1 more survivor. Itd have to be like 3 v 12
I'm trying to picture a Switch trying to run all of that. 🤔