Rift Pass: Designing Future Rift Skins

When I first started playing Dead By Daylight, I fell in love with just how deep the lore went for each of the characters “highlighted” in the Rift Passes between Rift 1 to (maybe) 13. Many of my favorite skins came from these passes, like Flower in The Dark for Kate Denson, or System Smasher for Nea Karlsson.


I wanted to make this post because I’d love to see skins designed with the same lore focus for characters who have yet to be given proper deepened lore in the Rift Pass. Sable, Taurie, Orela, Vee, and any upcoming original survivors will be faced with Themed Rift Passes, which hinders the ability to learn more about them or see their own unique style reflected in another way aside from their outfits they released alongside.

If we could get more casual outfits for our newest survivors like the previously mentioned Rift Pass cosmetics, I’d be beyond excited to see what could be created! Would definitely be a day-one buy from me! :)

Tagged: Survivors

Comments