Impossible Licensed Killers???
There a killers that are always possible to add to dbd. Then there is always killers that wouldn't fit the dbd environment. Some killers don't have right structure to work with. Some killers don't really have the iconic legacy of being known very well.
We hear responses from dev from suggestions like Chucky which by size they say is impossible. Also thought this was impossible myself but a community member set me straight. Charles lee ray can always be a soul shadow lurking behind Chucky doing the heavy lifting. If anything Annabelle the doll is 100% impossible with a little dead girl inhabiting the doll.
So asking what killers do you think are 100% impossible to add to dbd?
Also wondering can you prove those same thoughts wrong?
Comments
Anything too big. A mosnter/killer like the L4D Tank or Xenomorph Queen.
Tank is like there original idea for a killer named smasher. It would require to much mechanics like destructable enviroments and with how many maps got have to spend probally 2 years on just that killer alone. Plus as you said too big so pallets and doorway be to much of a challenge. Sure toxic survivors have a field day with a killer like this.
Xenomorph i would enjoy but you would have to nerf there body and then it would take away from original design. So i agree 100% impossible
Liam Neeson
I want to believe that they can add the shark from Jaws.
I’d love to see so many animal heads on Huntress. I never thought of a shark but that would be sweet. I was thinking of a Siberian Tiger head for Huntress in the near future
The way I see it, it's the entity's realm and the entity's rules. If he wants a floating-in-air shark, he can do it.
Spongebob has fire underwater and boats that float in underwater rivers so I think it is reasonable.
Or maybe I want Mr Krabbs as the killer.
One killer that will never come into the game is Jeepers Creepers.
Not because it's impossible but because the license holder is a pedophile or #########, I don't remember which exactly
Always room for Pumpkinhead
I think Mr.X from Resident Evil would be impossible to add simply because he would be too OP. Mr. X WILL give it to ya and survivors don't like that so we would have to nerf Mr. X to ONLY give it to ya sometimes and not always. Such a shame. Just imagine being on Lery's or the game and all you hear are his footsteps approaching instead of the usual terror radius
He would be really op, but i would like a movie killer.. like ghostface