Perk Ideas?

Anything goes, I want to know what you think for Killer and Survivor, any ideas allowed.

Comments

  • I don't play Survivor, so obviously I'm gonna try to make a Survivor perk. :P

    Trap Door
    Survivor Perk

    Whenever you exit a locker, place a trap inside it.  The auras of trapped lockers are revealed to all Survivors in white.  The next time the Killer opens that locker, if a Survivor is not hiding inside, the Killer become blinded for X/Y/Z seconds (I don't know good numbers to put here).

    This effect applies to the last A/B/C (unlimited?) lockers you exit.  After a Killer triggers a trapped locker, all lockers become disarmed again.
  • @TAG said:
    I don't play Survivor, so obviously I'm gonna try to make a Survivor perk. :P

    Trap Door
    Survivor Perk

    Whenever you exit a locker, place a trap inside it.  The auras of trapped lockers are revealed to all Survivors in white.  The next time the Killer opens that locker, if a Survivor is not hiding inside, the Killer become blinded for X/Y/Z seconds (I don't know good numbers to put here).

    This effect applies to the last A/B/C (unlimited?) lockers you exit.  After a Killer triggers a trapped locker, all lockers become disarmed again.

    I like the idea of that! I'll try to add the x/y/z and seconds.

    Seconds in blindness:
    2/4/6

    Lockers:
    1/2/3

  • Unstoppable (Killer Perk)
    Pressing your action key (or whatever) causes you to tackle a short distance in front of you, breaking any used pallets that's in your way without losing any momentum. Unstoppable goes on a 160 / 140 / 120 seconds cooldown after being used. Getting stunned reduces remaining cooldown by 50%.

    Basically a killer version of Dead Hard that breaks pallets.

  • @se05239 said:
    Unstoppable (Killer Perk)
    Pressing your action key (or whatever) causes you to tackle a short distance in front of you, breaking any used pallets that's in your way without losing any momentum. Unstoppable goes on a 160 / 140 / 120 seconds cooldown after being used. Getting stunned reduces remaining cooldown by 50%.

    Basically a killer version of Dead Hard that breaks pallets.

    Survivor's worst nightmare, huge rip in the chat.