The Onyro's Addons need love ASAP.
This addon is so bad. You barely feel the 3%. Either make it 4% or keep it 3% but make it 4 seconds.
This is the worst designed IRI addon I have ever seen. Needs a total rework entirely. Into what, I am not sure.
This needs to do more. For what it is, its really neat in idea but the illusion isn't strong enough to convince anyone.
This addon needs to cause survivors to build condemn passively upon the first tape given to them with this addon. After that condemn functions as normal.
2 seconds needs to be buffed to at least 5 seconds. What am I supposed to do with 2 seconds? xD
Keep it how it is but it also removes the lullaby noise entirely when affected.
Make this base kit and rework it.
This should be at least 10 seconds.
Rework entirely.
This should be at 8 or 10 meters. 6 doesn't do much.
Rework entirely.











Comments
The Onryo is such a fun killer, it's honestly a shame she has like almost zero chase potential. I love playing her but I don't do it too often solely because she's so easy to counter.
Agreed 100%..Her biggest issue is the survivors control her power WAY too much. Its awful. No punishment for holding a tape but that's beside the point. As far as her addons go, they are just so bad and outdated.
Strangely that iri fits my playstyle where i don't care about condemned. Never noticed lol. I think draculas iris might be more useless tho. One says it curves your shots, but by like 0.5% to the point where ur going to miss if you were alredy going to miss, and the exit gate lightshow addon that most survivors laugh at saying "hah i love that addon" because its a wasted slot that requires tons of things to be in place at the right time in order to 'possibly' get 1 hook of value.
But i am hoping for a rework to sadako, hopefully in a way that condemned isnt applied by spamming but through more natural means. And a removal of the luluby entirely as it makes no sense, its like giving wraith a luluby or terror radius while in cloak, except instead you are slower, can be seen, and dont get a longer lunge.