All Kill comeback Survivor reveal
The new Survivor first look Kwon will be voiced by the original consultant Kevin Woo
The new Survivor first look Kwon will be voiced by the original consultant Kevin Woo
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have the perks been revealed? I'm not sure why I care; it's likely going to be garbage perks anyway.
Nope not yet
I liked it when BHVR thought DBD characters didn't need to speak.
He's cute, but I hope Behaviour have some banger cosmetics in the pipeline for him, I'll just say that. It's not even that I want something bright and flashy like a lot of Nea and Feng Min's cosmetics, just something more…visually interesting.
He's definitely pretty enough to gain his fair share of admirers, but I also like that he seems like he's just some ordinary guy. Unless the Survivor has a distinctive style (like Sable's), I don't think BHVR need to push the boat out when designing default cosmetics. Besides, I like Survivors that are just regular people wearing the same clothes as when the Entity took them. I don't care what anyone says, Dwight's "I got lost on the way to the photocopier" default fit is goated.
I don't know if I'll be rushing to unlock him since I already have a ton of mains and I just spent all my shards on the Naughty Bear Trapper skin, but if his perks are exciting enough then I might be tempted.
I'm sure BHVR's designers are dreaming up some wacky out there designs for him, anyway. Pretty much every Survivor gets something flashy or flamboyant to wear eventually.
I'm very pleased with this new survivor. I've been wanting a guy that looks ordinary and is into tech. His cool lore revealed in the webtoon yesterday is a bonus, i am eager to hear more about MiNA, im hoping she is a visceral for Trickster with glitch effects and a unique mori.
Really excited for this update, it's everything i've been wanting for All-Kill and more.
Hopefully Yun-Jin has new voice lines from her original actor. Her voice actor is a professional one and she had voice lines in the promo material for the Crescendo tome.