Rage quitting (reporting)

Hello. In the past developers said they have database of rage quitting and we needn't to report players for rage quitting. So why is still in the options of unsportsmanlike RAGE QUITTING? I am confused. Should I report them or not?

Comments

  • No, you shouldn't. It's there because the devs probably don't think it's worth fixing.

  • I think you should still make an in-game report. Even if just to be sure. 
  • They never get banned for rage quits. I think someone even tested it rage quitting on purpose for nearly hundred times.
  • antgnstea said:
    I think you should still make an in-game report. Even if just to be sure. 
    That just adds more work for the mods and too many of them would overshadow actual serious reports. They already said they have an automated ban system so there really is no point.
    I do hope so. Because right now it sucks the fun out of the game when every single game starts with disconnects.